Join Today!

Cherry City Derby Girls recruiting new skaters!



If you, or someone you know, is interested in being a part of CCDG, please send us a message asap.

We will be signing up new skaters from July 6 to July 16th at our practices. We ask that anyone wanting to sign up come check out one of our practices and meet us and ask questions before they do. Practices are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights.

WE WANT YOU!
INFO

Contact us through our Facebook/MySpace Pages:

www.facebook.com/salemcultureshock
www.myspace.com/salemcherrybombs
or email:
cultureshockproject@gmail.com
or call:
503 581 4109

1 comment:

  1. OMG Seriously?? I love it!

    While my hubby says I drive my car like Roller Derby (he's joking!) I'm not steady enough on skates to apply for this. Too bad, eh?

    I'd love to see the competition, though.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.