Join Today!

Testing the salemite.com widget on eatsalem.com

I just installed the salemite.com widget on the top right corner of eatsalem.com. If you just clicked in here and are wondering what the heck is going on, we are setting up a web ring for Salem Oregon. This page will help connect the online community here and share ideas and information with a larger audience. Anyone in Salem Oregon can sign up and be connected with the rest of us. Just send an email to eatsalem@gmail.com and I'll let you know the details. It's an evovling project and will continue to evovle as internet trends change constantly.

4 comments:

  1. Is this a widget we can add to our own Salem blogs to complete the ring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. give it a try, I don't know if it'll look right on other sites. Let me know when it's online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know we had so many local sites. I'm going to have to check some of those out.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.