Join Today!

Ignite logo for salemites.com

Update 7:14p
Here's another logo that came in from Stephanie Matlock Allen. What do you think? I like it a lot.








Update
Here's one K made improving on the one I made.

During the Ignite Salem Show Thursday night at Northern Lights, they're going to display a salemites.com logo. I made this one quickly this morning but I'm not a graphic artist. In fact I don't really even like the one I made. If you think you can do better(and you probably can) send one to me via email before tomorrow's show.I was trying to get every site on the logo but it may be better to simplify. We could even do a trade out for ad space if you are a proffessional graphics artist. By the way, as of this moment there is only one ticket left for the show. I've been told there may be room for more people if they show up without a ticket. See you there and look forward to a new logo.

6 comments:

  1. I like K's. Nothing wrong with yours salemman, but K's is looking a little smoothed out around the edges. Great teamwork guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebekah! I liked what Salem Man did, but wanted to mess with it a bit more. Now I'm thinking I should've stretched salemites.com to fill as much space as his did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I like Stephanie's too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you all just combine the two, put Stephanie's concept in the middle of a sea of blogs a la KandN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. curious, which logo did you send Ignite and can I have a copy to make little cards with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I sent in Stephanie's logo. It never ran during the event. I'm assuming it was because of technical difficulties.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.