Join Today!

Removal?

I have not heard any complaints about it, but I have discovered one of the feeds on this site is blatantly advertising their business. In fact, in one of their posts they referred to their post as an "ad." This is not an anti business stance but I was hoping that the rss section of salemites.com would be free of solicitation. The blogger who has been posting it is not at fault in any way nor do I think less of them for having a blog promoting their business. It's just doesn't fit what is going on here. So, unless I hear any objections I'm going to remove that rss feed from the site. By the way, I would love to do a site like this for businesses. It's a great and inexpensive way to get the word out about goods and services you have to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I think that a site for businesses would be great! Thanks Gino!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.