Join Today!

Salemites.com Trivia Starts Now!


Here we go again! The Salemites.com Trivia Contest starts right now. Rebekah Engle has come up with some trickier questions this time, so, this one won't be a breeze. Same rules as last time. Answer all the following questions and send the results to me via email. eatsalem@gmail.com. The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate from Flight Deck in Salem Oregon at the airport. Yum! Signup for their daily specials.
The contest closes Wednesday Nov. 25th at 7am.

  1. How much did Rachel Rossman pay for the art deco armoire in her studio?
  2. What day of the week does Cindy tell sentimental stories about the Mulligan family?
  3. What second story restaurant did Rebekah people watch from in Look What's Happening in Salem?
  4. At which government building is the Afghan-Iraqi Freedom Memorial located according to Salem Photo Diary's blog?
  5. What is the name and location (city) of the cider company that KandN claims to have fallen in love with on What's Up With That?
  6. When revamping an old table, where did lavachickie buy the glass table topper?
  7. What type of bagel did Jennie use to make her perfect breakfast sandwich on Food and Books and Stuff. Fun?
  8. What item did Simple Simon on Pie O My enter in the Bon Apetit magazine competition?
  9. What dish does Cindy at Gumbo-Ya-Ya make instead of Candied Yams with Marshmellows for Thanksgiving? 
  10. Guess the number that I'm thinking of between 1 and 100 without going over.
Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!! I have found so many great Salem blogs that I didn't know existed before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it I didn't win the last trivia since I didn't get an e-mail. Can you or do you post the winner somewhere? I'm sure I got them all right.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.