Join Today!

Oregon InventorTakes Aim At Readiness

Just in case you need to be reminded we live in a pro gun rights state, check out this Youtube video I found this morning.

This would sure come in handy when you have an elk coming through your living room in the middle of the night or when you are sleeping out in an open barn. It's a brilliant idea and I hope this guy can make a fortune and put Salem on the map. Just don't let your kids play over there or break in and steal anything of his.

2 comments:

  1. I love how he refers to a device designed to end life violently as "a favorite toy". Euphemism? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavachickie, that's exactly what I was thinking.

    ...only I'm not so sure the rednecky-ness is part of the joke...

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.