Join Today!

Michael Jackson's will, am I in it?

Here's my MJ stories from the days I lived down in SoCal.

When I was in college I worked for a BBQ place called Rosie's and I used to deliver ribs to the Jackson family residence in Encino. I never got to go inside, I just handed the bag over to someone at the gate.

While working in San Luis Obispo, I flew over Never Neverland Ranch in an airplane.

I drove a limosine part time for awhile and met a woman who visited the Never Neverland Ranch. She told me that she saw photos of the Jackson children and that there was no possible way that he could be the father. The children in the photos, she told me, had blonde hair.

A good friend of mine was working as a TV reporter in Santa Barbara during the Jackson trial in Santa Maria. He gave me some interesting insight into how the trial was going. He correctly predicted that Jackson wouldn't be convicted.

Sorry to see the King of Pop go. Musically there's no doubt he was something special. Too bad he struggled with the rest of his life. I'm not waiting around for the postman to deliver me a check from his estate.

See you at First Wed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.