Join Today!

Ignite Salem Buzz

Bringing people out from behind their computer screens seems to be the latest buzz here in Salem. The Ignite Salem event tonight sold out quickly. I'm guessing a free night of entertainment works out well, these days, for many people, including myself. With all this energy created by social networks like blogs, Twitter and Facebook, people are coming together with common goals and sharing new ideas. All of this is what salemites.com is all about. I wasn't planning on writing much about the Ignite event, but seeing how everyone is talking about it I thought I'd join the conversation. I think this is a good example of what can work here in Salem and I hope that this network of websites was useful in getting that message out to people. This site and yours have become a regular read in my scan of what's happening around town. I saw several sites using the Ignite logo. I wonder how this publicity is seen by the average "unique visitor" travelling through Salem cyberspace. If you don't have a ticket for tonights event, I'm told there may be a few more seats available for overflow. It's at the Northern Lights Theater tonight from 8:30p to 10p. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.