Join Today!

Living Culture can now be seen on KWVT broadcast channel 17.

For the past 6 months we've been producing a series of Living Culture episodes for Willamette Valley Television, Salem's America One affiliate. I'm happy to report that we have submitted those episodes, and are finally on the broadcast schedule!
Living Culture can be seen on Saturdays at 10 a.m. on KWVT in Salem, Dallas, Monmouth, Silverton, Stayton, and Woodburn.
As usual, you can always watch our show online at www.livingcultureonline.com.
We look forward to visiting new chefs and farmers, tasting new local foods, and producing more episodes.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm glad you'll still be on the web, too. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the new channel 17 I've been hearing about? I can't seem to pick it up, yet. I'll keep trying though and until then, I'll see you online!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.