Join Today!

What are you doing this weekend?

So many fun things to do in the Salem/Keizer area in one weekend! How to choose? Most important--make sure you grab your hat and water bottle before you head out. Here's a list of what I've heard about. Feel free to add yours in the comment area.  (I've included a link to each event for more information. Just click on the event title.)


Fri. - Creative Pub Crawl - starts at 6PM at Venti's

Fri. - Clockworks Cafe & Cultural Center TONIGHT! Demon Squirrel and DENALI

Sat. - Saturday Market

Sat. & Sun. - Summer in the City downtown

Fri., Sat. & Sun. - Polk County Fair at Polk County Fairgrounds

Fri. - West Fest at Wallace Marine Park

Sat. - Riverfest at Keizer Rapids Park

2 comments:

  1. West Fest was fun last year. Looks like that got some good musicians again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a date with my wife tonight. We'll be heading to the new italian restaurant in town, Gamberetti's. Then I'll be watching the meteor shower again tonight with my kids. Tomorrow night and Sunday morning, my wife and I will be leading worship at our church, West Salem Foursquare. Then we'll be having a sweet BBQ on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully we'll squeeze in some Summer in the City as well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.