Join Today!

Oregon State Fair Pig Cam

The great thing about the fair this year, web cams. I'm not a big fan of the fair, personally, but I have been enjoying it online. The fair is a great place to discover local talent like author David House who'll be signing and selling his SciFi books called the Space-Worthy Chronicles at the authors table throughout the fair. Get there quick because, according to his site, they are selling fast and there is only a limited amount. Of course the fair has twitter, to see their updates or follow, click here. For Facebook users click here!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig cam, thats awesome!! I've been brooding over the fact I can't pet the pigs this year. Last year I made a friend who didn't want me to leave and this year I'll only be able to see him from a distance.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.