Join Today!

onthespotskincare.com

For all the recent compliments I've received from everyone about the youthfulness of my skin lately, I want to say thank you very much. But, I can hardly take any credit for the improvements. My wife, who has been an Aesthetician for many years, has started her own business called On The Spot Skin Care and has taken me on as a client. I know what you're saying, what's a manly man like me doing getting facials and peels. It's not like I'm putting cucumbers on my eyes before I go to bed and walking around the house with a mask of facial cream. OK, sometimes I walk around the house with facial cream on, but not that often. Most of the products are simple to use like this gentle cleansing gel which I use on my face instead of regular soap. My wife, Heather, knows what she is talking about when it comes to skin care. She worked many years for dermatologists and plastic surgeons helping patients improve and rejuvenate their skin. Now, being a mother with two elementary school kids, she has decided that this is the right time for her to be her own boss. She has set up an online presence with her website, onthespotskincare.com to get the word out to people beyond her regular clients. If you want an easy way to look and feel younger, contact Heather at heather@onthespotskincare.com for expert advice and quick results. She also has a Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Heather has helped me with my skin as well. Besides an exceptional level of knowledge about skin and skin care, she really takes the time to listen to clients and understand their needs and goals. She also devotes a lot of time to making sure her products are top quality and reflective of the latest research in her field. I've been buying from her for more than decade and am glad to see she is now offering her product and expertise online.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.