Join Today!

Eat Salem in the Statesman Journal

Your online source for Salem eats has made it into print this morning. Statesman Journal reporter K. Williams Brown did an interview with Karla, Lisa and I this week and wrote up a story called "Food, we love to talk about." The article talks about eatsalem.com and Nate Rafn's TV show Living Culture. I gotta say this is really cool and I'm excited that eatsalem.com will be exposed to new readers throughout Marion County. The most important part of eatsalem.com has always been community participation and I hope that it will continue to increase after this appearance in the local paper.

2 comments:

  1. This is really awesome by the way! Though, my interview consisted of my mom shoving her cell phone in my face saying "Here! Its the Statesman Journal about Eat Salem." Lol! I'm sure I didn't sound very quotable with my "Uhhh...ya, hi?" And for the record, the last name is Brousil not Brousio. Anyway, the article gives the site and you, Salem Man, some much deserved credit and applause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...oh...you're going to be a celebrity here soon...restaurants will start to recognize you guys and tremble when you walk in the door...Good review, bad review?

    Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.