Join Today!

Mike Tyson in Salem

Don't worry, I'm talking about a video clip I found on Youtube of Mike Tyson boxing in Salem Oregon when he was fifteen years old. Occasionally, I search the Youtube site for videos about Salem Oregon. You never know what you'll find in there. The most viewed "Salem Oregon" video is a Barack Obama speech from March 31, 2008 at the armory. That video has been seen 247,535 times. One feature I like about Youtube is the "statistics and data" drop down. This allows you to see where a video has been embedded and how many times it's been played. Try it yourself. Go to this link of one my videos. Scroll down below the video and click on "Statistics and Data." This is th only way I've ever been able to figure out if anyone is watching the videos embedded on my sites. And, like a lot of the data collected online, I'm not sure exactly how accurate it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.